Thursday, December 4, 2014

Outdoor holiday decor

Happy almost Friday!
Tonight I'm sharing a look at our covered porch, which has been sprinkled with some holiday cheer.
And in an effort to abide by Chris's request of "let's not make it look like Christmas threw up here", I've taken a simpler approach to decorating this area (to see last year's look, you can go here).


We moved most of our outdoor set that I posted about here indoors for the winter and just left this love-seat:


Both the polka dot pillow and gold metallic one are from Home Goods.



These vintage skis were a garage sale find. 
I had them in the foyer last year (see here) but decided to try something different this time around.





Thanks for dropping by!
- Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! What do you use to hang your wreaths?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i just used the green wire the comes on the wreath.

      Delete
  2. OMG, I just want to sit on your porch. It is so beautiful and inviting! Love it. :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful and so welcoming. Bet you want to use the front door all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.